The 4K/UHD podcast is back again this week with so much more killer stuff from the show.
All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching "Glossy Podcast" or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching "Glossy News".
Here are the topics covered in the the May 16th edition.
* Deep Analytics: Why Trump will lose and lose badly in November - In this in-depth segment I go through the works of Sam Wang, Pollster, the various 270toWin pundits, and even the betting markets. Yes, tiny-fingers Trump will lose in November, and lose badly. He'll be out-spent, out classed and generally made to look like the loser he is. Ya fired, little Don. Ya fired.
* There are actually advantages to being held back a grade, and to my surprise, they really don't offer this to kids anymore. I know it wounds like a bad thing, but really it isn't. Hear me out and you'll agree.
* Yes, I FINALLY got paid for being awesome possum on Reddit! I promised X within a month, but delivered DOUBLE-X within a week, and even still the customer got a bit nasty about it. Well, the check still cleared, so there you go.
* Thought on the tragic shooting at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, or rather, I guess, my lack of thoughts on it.
* Discover the movie theater that practically begs you to sneak in without paying. I mean, they still don't want you to, but it's cheaper to let dozens sneak in every hour than actually check tickets.
* Crazy mom doesn't mind her kids getting concussions, so long as they consent to them in advance, even if that clearly wasn't they agreed to.
* When someone loses consciousness, medical staff (or EMTs) have to ask orientation questions like the day of the week, the location or who the president is. Some of the acceptable answers might surprise you, even though they actually made sense, if you think about it... not too much though, just a bit.
Segment bumpers and background music by Greg the Hero Facebook.com/gregtheheromusic. Royalty Free Music "Your Call" and "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod -- Incompetech.com.