The 4K/UHD podcast is back again with a whole new slew of stuff.
Here are just some of the topics covered in the the October 31st, 2016 Halloween edition.
* How to end your life with dignity. At some point, you know you're going to die, so just don't fight it.
There was a very successful insurance lady (my mom) who convinced countless patients to die with dignity,
but she when it came right down to it, she just couldn't do it herself.
* Why would a mother who never went to church only care about her kids having been baptized once she
discovered she was herself terminally ill? It's because "bargaining" is a step on the road to acceptance.
* Halloween this year showed something unique... NO COMMON COSTUMES. Despite the huge movies of the year,
there was no BIG popular costume theme. Pretty weird, really. Does this mean popular culture is dead?
* Bi-Polar sounds like either nonsense or some bizarro-land sickness, but that's not what it is at all.
When you're depressed, it's easy to understand, it's just depression, but what's the "manic" part of it?
Mania (or in this case hypo-mania) is actually a state of absurdly high function. It's the sort of thing
where, if you could maintain it, it would make you a god among men.
We dispell some common myths about bi-polar, mania and hypo-mania. If I could sell you the mania, you'd
buy it in a second, but it's a deal with the devil because the depression is coming, and it's going to
steal it all from you, and right quickly at that.
* True science fact of the week. Did you know pidgeons die after sex?
* There's only one joke that holds true (at least in the Democrat/Republican dynamic) that just never,
ever goes out of style.
* Update on the podcast... surprisingly, October was the biggest month ever. Nice, nice.
Segment bumpers and background music by Greg the Hero Facebook.com/gregtheheromusic. Royalty Free Music
"Your Call" and "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod -- Incompetech.com.