The 4K/UHD podcast is back with a whole new take on 2017.
* Libsyn is terrible and takes advantage of small-time podcasters.
* Didn't get the Christmas special finished, but I will for 2017. It will be great, you'll see. Just great music, great stuff all around.
* Review of "It's a Wonderful Life". #notmypresident
* Since my mom died, my step-dad really stepped up with the Christmas gifts in ways mom never would have let him.
* There are reasons you should rent, but many more reasons you should just buy your house.
* 2017 will be the year of Brian. I will be big this year. Do or die, baby. Lose weight, get big on YouTube, or die trying. If I don't make it in 2017, I'll pack it in and call it a day. I mean, if that's not enough to see what I have to offer and share it with the world, what else am I supposed to do?
* Teaching kids how to make and keep resoultions for the new year.
* Why you should ALWAYS try to buy your home, rather than rent.
* Your phone tracks you everywhere, even if it's in places you'd never admit to going. You know, like the place you go to buy your drugs or meet your mistress. Yeah, your phone knows you went there.
* Given the choice, your kids will always buy you the very worst gifts, if any at all. In my case it was both. I had to buy the gift myself, it sucked, and they didn't buy me anything else, even with my own money.
Segment bumpers and background music by Greg the Hero Facebook.com/gregtheheromusic. Royalty Free Music
"Your Call" and "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod -- Incompetech.com.